The Brummell Blazer is CE-certified riding gear – a perfect protective piece for your daily commutes.
It is Class A certified under the newest and strictest so far regulation for motorcycle clothing EN17092-4:2020
The main protective features of the Brummell Blazer are the following:
- DuPont™ Kevlar® – underneath the classy blazer look, the Brummell Blazer is entirely reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® combined with COOLMAX® technology. This means that the entire upper body of the rider is covered with this extremely strong yet lightweight and durable fabric that exceeds the highest standards for protection and performance. Even the removable windproof gilet is reinforced with this outstanding protective fabric.
- Shoulder and elbow impact protectors – CE Level 2 (highest level) SAS-TEC TripleFlex protectors are incorporated into shoulder and elbow areas. They are the world’s thinnest level 2 protectors (just 9 mm) making them invisible under the blazer. Due to their smart design, they are highly flexible and lightweight with great shock absorption values. The protectors are removable.
- Back protector – CE Level 1 SAS-TEC TripleFlex back protector comes with every purchase of the Brummell Blazer. Even though it is not a required protection feature by the standard, our mission is to maximize the rider’s safety on the road. High-end engineered with viscoelastic soft foam, it is extremely thin and not noticeable under the blazer, lightweight, and with outstanding shock absorption values.
The Brummell Blazer is a high-end classy riding gear, made with the finest materials. Some other features regarding protection worth mentioning are:
- YKK zippers
- Anti-scratch buttons
- Sleeve adjusters with YKK snap buttons
- Ventilation mesh panels
- Special fastening mechanism behind the main blazer’s button
- Shoulder gussets with reinforced stitching
- Multiple zippered pockets for real-world practicality
- Protectors’ pockets with reinforced stitching and grosgrain closers for easy protectors’ removal